Recruiting Mechanical Engineer (Burbank, CA)
Established in 2006, ACE Engineering, Inc. is an engineering and consulting firm, specializing in commercial real estate projects and creative interior design. Our focus is to provide the highest level of service and technical expertise to the design and construction clients in the industry. We are experienced with core and shell maser planning which offers us the opportunity to understand base building MEP systems and how they can be configured to serve tenants and integrate with existing systems. Our philosophy and practice revolve around teamwork. We believe that the key to a successful project lies in a full understanding of the project’s scope and any special phasing needs. Now, it immediately needs the professional services of Mechanical Engineers.
- Design, develop, evaluate and review market-leading HVAC systems;
- Select HVAC equipment including chillers, pumps, AHU, outdoor condensing units, fan coil units and fans;
- Develop, evaluate, review, and approve design of products using detail drawings and 3D computer-assisted design (CAD) models for production;
- Calculate the thermal loads and establish the energy models for commercial buildings using EnergyPro;
- Control product costs and design-in cost efficiency (design for manufacturability);
- Develop and test models of alternate designs and processing methods to assess feasibility, operating condition effects, possible new applications and necessity of modification;
- Confer with engineers and other personnel to implement operating procedures and provide technical information;
- Review products drawings, schematics, or reports for conformance with engineering standards, laws and regulations;
- Conduct formal design reviews for specifications, schematics, layouts, Engineering Analysis.
- Analyze, design, and complete final design documentation for Mechanical systems.
The position requires the use of specialized knowledge and expertise in mechanical engineering, or building systems engineering. The job candidate must have at least a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineer or architectural building systems engineering.
Please send your current resume and cover letter via email.
Do not contact ARC with unsolicited services or offers.